and repairs are carried out on all makes and models of
vehicles, including warranty servicing using manufacturer
compliant parts, If we find additional faults that need
rectifying whilst we are working on your vehicle we will
always contact you with estimated prices before carrying
out any further repairs.
4 MOT testing is carried out up to a maximum of three
tons in weight. We have plenty of headroom in our MOT
bay and are thus able to accommodate short wheelbase,
high roof vans and motor homes. Should your vehicle fail
its test, we offer a free re-test service, whether the
work has been carried out by us or yourselves and providing
the vehicle is returned to us within 10 working days.
or full service as per your service book requirements.
- ABS and
to date diagnostics equipment is used to diagnose most
can be carried out on any make and model of vehicle
and include -
- Supplied and fitted with 2 or 3 year manufacturers guarantee ( subject to terms and conditions) are kept in stock. . We stock most batteries and those we don't
can be obtained quickly.
- Part or Full systems fitted most exhausts can be sourced
and fitted usually on the same day.
- Brakes -
Repaired with new parts.
- Weak, leaking or damaged parts replaced.
- Cam belts
- New belts fitted (along with Water pumps if fitted
- Fuel and
Ignition faults - Diagnosed and rectified.
system - Diagnosed and rectified. (Cylinder Head repair
- Power Supply
- Faulty Alternators replaced (or rebuilt if possible).
- Wheel Bearing, Driveshaft and Prop shaft faults repaired.(Exchange
are permanently very busy so customers are advised to
book in for repairs and MOT's etc, however we will always
find the time to asses any faults on your vehicle and
arrange for repairs to be carried out as quickly as possible.
do not carry out crash repairs to bodywork on vehicles,
but we can arrange for a local company to accommodate
your needs. Their work is always carried out to a high
For a friendly and thorough service, please do not hesitate
to call in and see us, contact us by phone, email or use
the form to the right.